About Western Carolina Properties
- What personally identifiable information of yours or third party personally identification is collected from you through the Web site
- The organization collecting the information
- How the information is used
- With whom the information may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under the Company’s control
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
1. INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USECompany is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. Company collects information from our users at several different points on our Web site.
In order to subscribe to this Website’s newsletter, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration, a user is required to give their contact information (for example, email address and optional name). This information is used to contact the user about the services on our site for which they have expressed interest.
4. LOG FILES
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
We will share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person. We partner from time to time with other parties to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third parties to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
If a user wishes to subscribe to our newsletter, we ask for contact information such as email address and optional name.
8. SURVEYS AND CONTESTS
From time-to-time, our site requests information from users via surveys and/or contests. Participation in these surveys and/or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (i.e. name and shipping address), and demographic information (i.e. zip code and age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site and to provide a valuable educational experience to the survey participants.
9. FORWARD TO A FRIEND
If a user elects to use our referral service for informing friends about our site or newsletter, we ask them for the friends’ name and email address. Company or a third party service used by Company will automatically send the friends a one-time email inviting them to visit the site. This information is used for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email.
10. CHOICE / OPT-OUT
Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter, may opt-out of receiving it by clicking the “Manage your subscription” link at the bottom of any Newsletter e-mail message.
11. NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
12. EMAIL MARKETING
Company may use information obtained by all previously stated means in the Policy with the goal of presenting Users with potential resolutions to their real estate marketing needs. Email communication will remain within the scope of real estate marketing and will utilized solely for those purposes. Users may opt-out of subscription email marketing as per point #10 in the Policy.